Brake pads..ceramic vs regular

Finally got the crud off my '03 T&C chrome wheels. Waxed and cleaned. Just curious, is there a huge difference between the ceramic vs the 'normal' pads ? ? If the ceramics would take care of the dust, would be more than willing to switch them over. Thx Zork

Reply to
Zork

They produce just as much dust as the other kind, it's just not black in color so it doesen't make a mess of the wheels.

Perhaps regular waxing of your chrome wheels might take care of the problem?

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

A switch to ceramic pads solved the problem with black dust on my 04 chrome wheels.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard