Challenger

Don't know. The Canadian auto plants may be in for a big hit soon:

Jalapeno

Forget 2 door vs 4 door... Anyone know if the new Challenger even has a back seat? I can't tell from the photos, but it looks like a

2 seater to me. That will tell us whether this is truly going to be a limited appeal sports car a la the Corvette and Viper, or if there will be tons of V6 versions like the mustang and camaro.
Reply to
lambeth65

It does.

I can't tell from the photos, but it looks like a

Really? Biggest dang 2-seater since the AMX if that's the case! Not that that's a BAD thing. I'm ready for a real muscle car on the market again (the Mustang and Camaro are NOT muscle cars, they're too small).

It was never intended to be anything of the sort.

Probably the 3.5 will be the base v6, although they might shove the 2.7 in there as an the base and keep the 3.5 as a mid-level powerplant. After all, the original Challenger was available with the slant-6.

Reply to
Steve