Cross Shopping The Mustang Market < Which Would You Consider?

If you were in the market for a new Mustang, which of these other *new* vehicles would you *seriously* consider, and why?

1) Pontiac GTO 2) Dodge Charger or R/T/SRT-8 3) Dodge Magnum or RT/SRT-8 4) Chrysler 300 or SRT-8 5) Subaru WRX or WRX STi 6) Mitsubishi Evolution (EVO) or MR 7) Infinity G35 8) Nissan 350Z 9) Mazda RX-8 10) Chrysler Crossfire 11) Dodge SRT-4 12) Acura RSX or Type S 13) Honda S2000 14) Saturn Ion Red Line 15) Mini Cooper S 16) Mazda MX5 (Miata) 17) Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged 18) Volkswagen GTI/VR6 or R32 19) Pontiac Bonneville GXP 20) Chevrolet Impala SS 21) Did I miss any candidates? Other ________________

Patrick

93 Cobra
Reply to
NoOption5L

I would have to say none of the above.....

Reply to
IsellJeeps

absolutely a Mini just for funz

maybe for drop top fun

BMW roadster Corvette ... still, I believe, the best bang for the buck sports car

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Agreed on the Corvette. However, I just figured both were a little too far out of the Mustang's price range.

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
NoOption5L

wrote which of these other *new* vehicles would you *seriously* consider, and why? :

: 3) Dodge Magnum or RT/SRT-8 love that nose... just something about it but I am not into the whole station wagon thing.

: 8) Nissan 350Z it's a mighty sexy looking little thing I wouldn't kick it out of my garage. Only I'd want it in either the Track Coupe or the 35th Anniversary

: 10) Chrysler Crossfire too pretty to be so slow, but I have liked them since I first saw them.

: 15) Mini Cooper S They are just SO CUTE! I'd drive one any time!

: 17) Chevrolet Cobalt SS Supercharged They are pretty spiffy!

: 21) Did I miss any candidates? Other __ Uhhh YEA! You missed a BIGGIE!

2005 Vette OH BABY OH!!! *sigh* twitter*gulp*drool*

Now THAT I would drive, in a Heartbeat!

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate
1) Pontiac GTO 2005 has awesome power but quite bland looking. 2) Dodge Charger or R/T/SRT-8 Looks really mean from the front. Would get the Daytona model. 3) Dodge Magnum or RT/SRT-8 Love the station wagon look. Would have to be the highest HP model. 4) Chrysler 300 or SRT-8 My girl loves this car and I think it is great also. My boss has the AWD version. They should make an AWD version with the stronger motor. 5) Subaru WRX or WRX STi STi would be nice but I'd pick the above before one of these. 13) Honda S2000 For a fun two seater, this is hard to beat. 15) Mini Cooper S Vert. only. Sometimes it might be fun to drive a roller skate. 20) Chevrolet Impala SS I always loved this car. Huge and lots of power. This would be if I were going out to dinner with friends. Either this or the 300.
Reply to
Robert A. Plourde Jr.

Since you didn't specify a price range.... I could have thrown in several Euros, but on a price per pound, the Corvette is far more "reasonable", and the BMW isn't too far out.

As for the M>Spike wrote:

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

The Subaru, the Saturn, & the Mini Cooper.

Reply to
ironrod
*sigh* an M series..... convertible

for MMMMMeeeeeeeeeee,,,,,,

Reply to
SVTKate

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Nissan 350Z Track version. Sweet looking car and fun to tune.

Wayne

1999 Mustang GT 35th Ann - Tricked out...
Reply to
Wayne