Changing plugs 3 & 5 on 3.8L 96 T&C

Has anyone changed the spark plugs on a 3.8L Town & Country ('96)? The procedure described in the Haynes manual to access plugs 3 & 5 seems to require additional joints in the human arm that I do not possess. And even if you could get your hands back there, I don't know what kind of wrench you're supposed to use because it looks like there is no clearance.

It seems to me the only way to get at these buggers is to remove the intake plenum (which would make plug 1 easier to get at as well). Any hints or tricks?

thanks.

Reply to
Frank