Chrysler Crossfire

This car is one beautiful car. We just purchased a white one with white rims. It is an srt-6 so we can pretty much out race anyone we encounter. The car moves. The 3.2 V6 with a supercharger will knock your socks off. Although it is pretty much a mercedes, I am very impressed. Anyone with similar feelings?

Reply to
jushil

I like the looks of the car very much too.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Many reviews of the Crossfire say that the interior layout has some appreciable shortcomings. It may not be as fun or "neat-o" to be in or get into or out-of as it looks on the outside.

Reply to
MoPar Man

Do you ever post anything in favor of DC???????? If so, I cannot recall. Whenever I see "MoPar Man" as the poster I always know the post will be negative to DC - ALWAYS!

Reply to
RPhillips47

| > I like the looks of the car very much too. | | Many reviews of the Crossfire say that the interior layout has some | appreciable shortcomings. It may not be as fun or "neat-o" to be in | or get into or out-of as it looks on the outside.

I've never found those class of cars (regardless of who makes them) easy to get in and out of. ;-) ...and I've been in and out of quite a few.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I appreciate his review, it gets tiring of biased reviews only saying how extremely great DC is, we all know they aren't perfect, and i think his review was in extremely good taste and didn't flame. No reason to cut him down because he's a tough critic, but I am also. I personally wasn't too proud of the interior of the crossfire, but the outside is beautiful. I also thought that after looking it over for a while...maybe its not going to hold up too well. Too much plastic. I hope i'm wrong and that they last forever.

Reply to
Chris Mullins

Reply to
mic canic

You have absolutely NO idea as to what I was actually saying.

Reply to
RPhillips47