Chrysler Financial Services

Has anybody here had any bad experiences with Chrysler Financial. I just went through a 2-yr. nightmare with them. The level of customer rudeness from their reps was so bad that it has made me anti-Chrysler.

Just wondering if anyone else had this experience. Also, if there is a newsgroup dedicated to this type of complaints/problems, etc.

Ginny

Reply to
Ginny

well tell us more, I've had nothing but an easy time with them...

what did you do wrong?

Reply to
Punch

I haven't had any personal experiences with them, but their on-line system is really fouled up.

Reply to
4-2LGW

From day 1, I could not get an invoice from them. They kept telling me it was in the mail. I would schedule EFT's and they would double payments, causing havoc with my checking account. The customer reps were nothing but rude. I've reported them to any consumer complaint sites that I can find.

I finally re-financed the car through a home equity loan at my local bank, at a 4% interest rate. They told me that they have had the same complaints from other customers who have refinanced. My friend who works at the bank told me that they have had some bad dealings also with the customer reps, when they have called to get pay-off information.

One complaint site I looked at on the internet had 167 complaints about CF.

I'm glad to be rid of them. NOw my next fight will be getting the title, as well as a refund on the credit life insurance that I had. I already have my lawyer alerted.

Ginny

Reply to
Ginny

Ginny, You're not alone! I financed my 2002 PT Cruiser through Chrysler Financial and never, I repeat never, again will I finance anything through them again. They screwed things up from the get go! First off all customer inquiries or complaints aren't even handled in the U.S.A. All calls are routed to Canada. You can't talk to anyone who has the power to make a correction over the telephone. You question or complaint is either supposedly faxed or emailed to the proper department (good luck!). I too, found the customer service representatives to be most rude and unconsiderate. Here you spend thousands of dollars to get trated like a piece of meat. I too, refinanced my loan elsewhere and how amazing it was to have things go smoothly. Chyrsler Financial SUCKS! If I had more time I'd tell you how I really feel about them but my time is worth more than that.

snipped-for-privacy@cet.com Steve

Reply to
Steve Porter

I had major problems with them last year. They told me I was two payments behind and I had the cancelled checks in my hand. They called me day and night (Saturday and Sunday's also) for 2 weeks wanting to know where the money was. I threatened them with a harrassment suit and FINALLY then quit calling. I made my last payment last month and NEVER AGAIN. That was on my 2001 Mini Van.I bought a new Pacifica in December and I did NOT use Chrysler Financial. I am a Chrysler employee with excellent credit and I got a better rate at a different company. I would NEVER use them again.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Reply to
Zork

I have two DC vehicles that I used CF and no problems here either. Just paid off the 99 Cirrus and have a 2001 Voyager that will be paid off in OCT. 04. I also contacted CF with a question awhile back and was treated very well. LG

Reply to
Cirrus99x

I have used CF since they began. I have bought MANY new vehicles thru them in the past and had no problems with them. However, since:

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Reply to
sharkman