Chrysler Financial

Does anyone have the complaint number/address for a complaint department for them? Does a complaint dept. even exist or are we relagated to making them look like fools when we contact Clark Howard or Ralph Nader? As you can tell we're really po'd at their constant threats, lies, and general BS. They've threatened to repossess our vehicle even though we're a month's payment AHEAD of schedule. They've treated us like crap almost from day one and we're sick of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

JRMarks

Reply to
Jayrmarks

While I don't have any contact information not on their website, I DO know that each state has very specific laws covering disputes such as yours. There are very specific procedures you must follow to protect your interests. I would suggest checking on your state website (if any), or consulting with an attorney.

Reply to
Bruce Yelen

DON'T GO TO THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!! I check into the website over a year ago and was checking for more info. I was just browsing (nothing wrong with the account but I was checking out the site).(Besides that, there is NO PLACE for complaints on the website-hey they are PERFECT and don't need a place to complain to/about them.) Next thing, a few months ago, I was told I was behind

2 payments. I had the cancelled checks in my hand but they didn't want to hear it. They said I checked in to make internet payments and I was not making them. Never mind that they had cashed my checks. I had problems for over 4 months. Each time I would call , I would get a different person, each saying that it was taken care of. I would get phone calls all hours of the day from Chrysler Financial wanting to know WHEN I was going to make my payments. I kept each name and phone number they were calling from. I then , after being so frustrated, sent out 23 fax to each of the people who called, with copies of checks and letters stating the problems and my intentions to NEVER USE CHRYSLER FINANCIAL AGAIN. I FLOODED them with faxs. I even sent it to people in CF that I never talked to. Each day I would send a flood of fax to them, tieing them up. I would call them also. FINALLY THEY got tired of me and got it settled. I bet they remember MY NAME. They can forget my name in 6 months when it is paid off. NEVER NEVER EVER AGAIN will I use CHRYSLER FINANCIAL, and I am a retired Chrysler employeed. I don't recommend the same procedure but I hope you get it fixed.

GOOD LUCK

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Chrysler:

1-800-992-1997. Listen for the prompts; all 10 of them :-(

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike