Chrysler Hiring a low wage workers

Chrysler has a way to boost the profit margin. The way is to import foreign made Chrysler. For example, Mexican-made Chrsyler will increase profit margin almost triple as the wage go down more than 90%. That's right hiring cheap Mexican worker will boost the companyp's profit three times than hiring US worker.. So why not move the factory to mexico or China if Chrysler desires more profit. Profit is the key to the Chrysler survivial in this global world. Lee Iacocca has a wonderful globalized plan to boost the company profit and increase company stock value. Who cares about AMerican workers anyway? Do you think Geroge Bush cares about whether Lee Iacocca is exporting jobs to oversea? I don't think so. As long as Chrysler make profit, it is good for AMerica. Haven't you heard "what is good for GM is good for America." That's right. Do what is right for AMerica. Get rid of america workers and hiring low-wage worker will defintely boost the company value in this ever incrasing competitive world market. NO wonder Being Airplane moved the plants to Beijing. Forget American workers. Nobody care about them anyway!!!!

I bet this will happen in the future that your Chrysler will be all

100% made in outside of US. There will be no decent paying auto-workers left in America. This is the vision of the future. Believe it or not, you can't stop this process or reverse it. YOu have no power to stop. This is the future.
Reply to
Red Cloud

Ford and GM also make cars in Mexico, do they not?

You seem to be a little behind the times. Iacocca?

Reply to
Lloyd Parker

I don't know who YOU are employed by or what you do but have YOU heard of the trickle down theory? Put all of us autoworkers out of work and we don't have the money to buy what YOU make and what alot of people on here make or do. Then your employer has to downsize or move (as YOU suggested). Then YOU are out of work. Smart thinking.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

A troll is still a troll by any other name.

Reply to
Jimmy Da Greek

Only the people left with low wage and lousy jobs will buy imported Chrysler with borrowing heavy cash. You export all the autoworkers to oversea, there will be still people will buy Chrysler. This will boost the Chrysler image, profit and stock value. This is the future vision you can't stop it. Nobody cares anyways. There is not a single legal law to protect American autoworers, not president and not any member of congress.

Reply to
Red Cloud

That's correct and it's going to whole lots worst. Just look at the inside of computer where it made. EVerything is from china except CPU and OS system. I wouldn't believe Hard drive and Motherboard made in China back in 10 years. Now most hard drive and MB is from China. Auto jobs will meet the same fate. This is the global vision for GM, Ford and Chrysler.

Iacocca is looking for right time to meet the global vision. China is the answer. Doh't think American President or your local congress cares about your job. This is the future you can't reverse!

Reply to
Red Cloud