Chrysler video quality

Our 1999 Chrysler 300M came with a VHS videotape explaining its features. We never looked at it and it has been sitting in the glove compartment of the car since Dec 1998 when we bought the car. We just gave the car to our in-laws who opened and viewed and enjoyed the tape. How's that for Chrysler quality. A videotape stuck in a glovebox for over 7 years plays like new.

Reply to
Art