Sebring MTC problem

Suddenly my wife's '91 Sebring has a problem with the Manual Temperature Control.

-Only the high speed blower setting works.

-The vent selection doesn't work.

All fuses are OK. Nothing else electrical seems in trouble. My next step seems to pull that part of the panel off.

Ideas welcome.

Reply to
Spam Hater

philthy

Sorry it's a 2001, the yrs are going too fast!

Reply to
Spam Hater

I knew what you meant, they didn't make a Sebring back then. replace the resistor as I stated before

Reply to
maxpower