Chrysler 300M video

My 1999 Chrysler 300M came with a videotape of its features. I mentioned it as a joke a few weeks ago because it was still in good shape although it sat unopened in my glovebox for 7 years. A 300M group in Germany saw my post and is interested in getting the video (even though it is in US VHS format). Unfortunately my copy was sent to my elderly in-laws with the car and I hate to have them hassle and send it back to me. Would anyone be willing to send me their copy and I would send it off to Germany? Or a copy of their copy? The German 300M group says they are willing to reimburse costs.

Reply to
Art

I don't think that video being in the glove-box of new 300m's was a common thing. I never had one in my '00.

Soon after I picked up my '00 300m (Nov/99) a relative bought me (from e-bay) what looks like a press-kit package for the '99 Chrysler LHS and 300m. It is a very nice (albeit cardboard) 3-panel follio with 3 brochures held in place by rubber straps. 2 of the brochures are for the 300m, the third is for the LHS. Each one contains nice glossy pictures of the cars, some descriptive text, and a set of about a dozen color slide pictures of vehicle interior and exterior. I think it's too nice to be a press kit, but I'm not sure exactly what it is or who got it. It's the sort of thing you'd have on display with the car when you take it to a car show a few decades from now. :-)

Reply to
MoPar Man

Indeed we had an early 300M. Bought it in November 98. So maybe the tape only came with early models. I never looked at it but my in-laws did and according to them it taught how to use many features of the car.

Reply to
Art

Maybe they'd discontinued them by 2000. I had a video with a '95 Neon and a '96 Stratus, but not (IIRC) with our '02 300M.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Art,

We never received one when we got ours new in '02

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

I have the VCR tape that came with my 2000 3ooM. I purchased the car new in April 2000. The car has a build date of Feb 2000.

I'm not interested in parting with the tape but I could transfer it to a mpeg format.

Steve

2000 3ooM 2006 PT Cruiser 1988 New Yorker

Reply to
Steve Stone

I will check with the guy who emailed me from Germany is see if that would do it for him. Thanks.

Reply to
Art

Just heard from the guy in Germany and mpeg would be perfect. Do you want his email address or would you be posting it somewhere for download?

Reply to
Art

Send me his e-mail address Art. I will take it offline from there.

Thanks

Steve snipped-for-privacy@citlink.net

Reply to
Steve Stone