Chyrsler nee help........

I just bought a 2000 Chyrsler concorde it stops at traffic lights sometimes and can be restarted. Can anybody suggest me what it might be. what could be done.

Reply to
srinib15

How many miles do you have? has there been any work done on it recently?

Reply to
TNKEV

it is possible that your cam or crank sensor is faulty. it is a common problem for the lh body style vehicle. it is recommended that you replace both sensor when one fails because both sensors share the same power feed. if one is shorted it takes the other one out also. also it is possible that your throttle body is dirty. i would try cleaning your throttle body with a throttle body spray chemical first before proceeding to the above solution

Reply to
tdodge