Cirrus "95

Oil pressure lamp coming on and engine stops.

-- Message posted using

information at

bien

And car on the way to the crusher.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Will it turn over? Has it oil? If not not it's probably seized and is now junk.

Reply to
who

I just realized this is almost haiku! Let's see....

The car engine stops Oil pressure lamp coming on Car to be crushed soon

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

You are the wind beneath my wings.... Thanks! "95 Cirrus" is also 5 syllables, but I sure couldn't make anything funnier than you did.

Reply to
Joe