Clockspring Recall '98 Voyager (98-2000) minivans all

I didn't see this posted.. so I am posting.

I got a recall for my Voyager: Says all minivans 98-2000 Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth

Says if you have less than 70K miles they will replace it... no charge.. Make an appointment

More than 70K if it is working you have to wait until it breaks, then they will fix it no charge regardless of mileage.

Reply to
me!

maxpower

Sorry , there is no and... .. just a heads up for people who posted about this problem and didn't get one yet. Or perhaps may not get one.. does happen.

Reply to
me!

Reply to
mic canic