"Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry"- all time best Mopar car flick ??

I bought this on DVD from Ebay last year- remember it from the 1970's- what a great film ! The car chases are authentic and realistic- even if the plot is a bit thin.

duty-honor-country

here's an interesting review:

"The fact is, you've got a bright yellow '69 Charger at full pelt, outrunning a bunch of genuine Mopar pursuit cars and being rammed by a helicopter - filmed on a road, with a camera. What more do you want? In terms of real action, with no digital effects, speeded-up film or dodgy miniatures, it's up there with The Gumball Rally. And yes, the scene with Vic Morrow standing at that crossroads as the helicopter swoops down to meet him does have a certain resonance.

This film is pretty poor, make no mistake, but as an example of how cars were crashed in the good old days I reckon it should be in a museum... "

Reply to
duty-honor-country