dodge charger tx

Okay. I'm drivin' on the freeway the other day and this 05-06 Black Charger drives by me and I look where the trim description is (i.e. SXT, R/T, SRT-8, etc) and there's a TX with what appears to be a German colored emblem (black, red, and yellow) like the BMW M-series cars have next to it. Does anyone know if this is a legit trim (some people like to slap badging on their cars that have little to nothing to do with what they are) and if it is legit, what does it have in it that makes it a TX? Thanks!

Reply to
colinobu