Looking for reproduction running trim for a 70-73 Camaro

Does anyone know where I can find the running stainless trim for my 73 RS camaro. Not the rocker trim in the door but the nice strip along the bottom of the car that runs from the rear of the front wheel all the way to the back. It looks like it was an option on some cars and looks fantastic with Yellow and black cars.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Lenardon

Dirty Harry