dodge neon ticking

Hey guys. ? for ya.. my 97 neon decided it wanted to make alil noise in life.. A nice tick.. now i had the joy of tearing the front off the block to get the head off of it. took to the head to a respectable shop. the head was alil pitted and may be milled down. the valves and rest of it are perfect. So the ticking isnt from that. i can go out there and spin the block as it sits and no tick. ( may need to have compression to tick). So no ticking from there. i brought this up at my work and somone told me it may be a fuel injector making that tick. I just find it hard to believe that a fuel injector can make that kind of noise that loud. Any imput on this?

Reply to
diovisi