Dodge Stratus fenders. Difference between 2003 & 2004

I replaced the left-front fender on my 2003 Dodge Stratus Sedan, with one from a 2004. While the fender seems to fit okay, the 2003 splash shield and mud guard do not fit quite right.

Are their any differences between those years? I know that the 2004 - 2006 front clip is different, but everything else seems to be the same.

I looked up the P/N's for the fenders from those years, and they are the same.

Thanks,

KM

Reply to
greybuck