EU 300M's different from US 300M's?

I am looking for white lenses for the front and side blinker lights and someone said I can't use the US models because they won't fit my (Danish)

300M - is that true?

br

JimR

Reply to
JimR

I'm pretty sure the whole headlamp/signal lamp assembly is different. Dan Stern would know- he doesn't seem to be reading this group lately, so you could go to his website and contact him through the link provided there:

"send e-mail" link at the bottom of the page.

Reply to
Steve

Thanks, done!

JimR

Reply to
JimR

I don't know if that means you got an answer from Daniel or that you simply emailed him with the question, but you could also post your question to the 300M Club forums. People there are very familiar with lighting options, as well as some knowledgeble European owners being there.

Bill Putney

I have mailed him only, no respons yet. Thanks for the 300M Club lead

br

JimR

Reply to
JimR

You're welcome. If anyone outside the Club will know, Daniel would.

Bill Putney