Eveything You Could Possibly Need to Know About Oil

Some good reading

HarryS

Hardly, basically spam in disguise. Some good information and a lot of bad information such as regarding using engine flushes (bad idea) and the risks of overfilling the sump (doesn't mention the worst problem of all which is the oil getting whipped into a foam that own't lubricate properly).

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Opinions are like ? I found the link and it does have a lot of good info on oil and thought I would pass it on.

Reply to
HarryS

I agree, worse than spam. The author is going to refund your money TIMES 2 if you don't like the book.

Do you really think that this person will refund double your money if you do not like the book?

Come on, snake oil. Oops, motor oil. Is this your book?

Reply to
Treeline

And spam is spam, no matter how it is packaged. This book had what 20 pages of sales pitch before it even began to talk about oil. Took two minutes of download time to even find out if it had anything about oil. Then a cursory review showed a couple of really serious errors. So, I agree with you that your opinion that this has lots of good information is just that, an opinion and not a fact.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting