FS - 86 Caravan SE

Many thanks to all in the group who helped me over the years directly or via their other posts. Shortly after my last repair, the motor decided it had enough; I do not know the specific issue. At any rate, the vehicle is for sale. Located in the Metro West area of Boston....

2.6L 4-cyl - Needs motor work, or a motor. Auto trans - body and interior near perfect - 8-passenger seating (rare front bench seat option) AM-FM radio cassette -- AC/dark glass - roof rack - little used factory trailer package - Dark red color - 129,876 miles asking $700 or Best Offer It's possible that one could swap a 2.2 engine as has been discussed in the group. This would be a great vehicle for someone who can do the mechanical work. email me direct if interested snipped-for-privacy@nospam.xverizon.net (drop the nospam and the x) Thanks, people. Bob
Reply to
BeeP