85 Bronco For Sale Cincy Ohio Area

Well after much debate and such with myself I have decided to sell my 85 Bronco.

It has the usual rust not as bad as most because the repair and touch up was done every few years.

It is a Full Size Bronco XLT with all the options and believe it or not they all still work.

351 W with 76k on it The vehicle mileage is 176k. C6 Rebuilt Summer 03 less than 700 miles on it. NP208 Tranfers Case repaired summer 03. It has a 4bbl Holley and Headers and Cat and Muffler dual system routed out the sides. Also ECheck Cert good till Aug 04. Which is transferable to new owner.

Daytona Timberland Tires 75% tread left.

I have been driving this daily during the winter months and the 4 wheel drive works fine and I replaced the locking hubs in Nov 03.

I have detailed repair history of the vehicle from its first oil change.

As with any used car or truck you could have many yrs of driving or may encounter a problem. As usual the terms of sale are as is where is.

to see pics http://69.51.2.228/bronco the exhaust are outthe rear in these fotos as I had the exhaust rerouted afew days later. I hated those fumes in the rear window. Once again this is a 17 yr old vehicle as such who knows only problem I know is brake pulse in the rotors, need to be turned and I guess if I keep it much longer I'll fix it.

Price is 1500.00 Firm if interested just email me and remove the nospam from my email.

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim G

opps forgot the email tim at celticnet dot org

Reply to
Tim G