Fuel pump replacement - 91 New Yorker?

Can anyone tell me if the fuel pump on a 91 New Yorker 5th Avenue can be replaced without dropping the fuel tank? Your answers will likely determine whether I tackle the project myself or have the shop do it for me.

Thanks,

Randy

Reply to
Randy Tyler

No. You have to remove the straps and lower the tank half way to get access to the hoses and fittings that are on the top corner.

Reply to
Rajsircar