Grand Caravan trans fluid replacement

You have good eyes if you can see a 4 degree difference visually... :-) Are you sure it wasn't 4.16 degrees? :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Oh, I don't know. If you work with angles a lot and/or have a good orthogonal edge as a reference, you could tell.

Here's what 4° looks like:

Bill Putney

You would be very surprised how often the dealer parts are no more expensive, and in fact even significantly LESS expensive than aftermarket parts. I usually call NAPA and the dealer first. If I don't like the prices I'm given I'll try AutoSense or one of the other jobbers.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Yes, I agree it is easy if you have a reference line nearby for comparison.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting