grand voyager blower vent problem

I have a 1998 grand voyager le which has a problem with its blower vents.The blower seems to blow at my feet even if the setting is for front vents and also when its on the wind screen any ideas many thanks justin

Reply to
justin cook

You should try electronically running the vent calibration routine. It can be done from the dashboard. It will recalibrate the vents.

Reply to
Ron Ginsberg