Grease Question, Part 2

Anybody got any Rowan and Martin tapes?

Reply to
cavedweller

Hilarious!! Think (Dan) Rowan and (Dick) Martin and speak Tom and Dick Smothers....I think I'll go look at my pictures of the sixties minivans.

Reply to
cavedweller

Groan ;-)

Reply to
aarcuda69062

You mean film?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

If you have XM Radio, Comedy 151 has several of the Laugh In shows in their regular playlist.

Bill Putney

I still think his best ever was "I didn't know you were Jewish..." to Ed Ames after the famous tomahawk incident.

Reply to
Steve

Here's what I was trying to say earlier:

's_Laugh-In Scroll down to Catchphrases.....

Reply to
cavedweller