Help identifying a part

Hi,

I am trying to identify a part that broke on my 1998 Jeep Wrangler. I looked it up on parts.com but I don;t think the picture shown is the same as mine. It is the part that connects the Stabilizer bar (I think that's what it's called- Looks like a elbow coming from the front frame goes through to both side) to what I think is a control arm? (Welded to the axel and coil spring mount. The diagram on parts.com refers to something similar calling it a 'Link' but I don't see how it connects to the Stabilizer (?) bar. Mine connects with a ball joint type fitting. The ball joint type fitting is what broke apart. Icould take a picture if someone wanted to see it and help.

Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Mike