how ot make a complaint part 2

can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture :)

this is apparently a "fine and dandy"ball joint from the end of my track control arm the very same one that ford said they could find no fault with even though the grease had permeated all throughout the bottom of the hub assembly

(see, I do know what I'm talking about, sometimes :) )

Reply to
dojj

Is that the one that wasn't being used in accordance with the manufacturers recommended use?

Reply to
Conor

Depends, if it was fitted to a steering rack from the same manufacturer you could argue that it was being used as a ball joint.

However, if it was being used to bugger a moose, you might have a point.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

You don't have enough depth of field, the composition is all out (too much blank space to the top and left) and the white background nocks the contrast out a bit. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

Haha :-D

Reply to
Chet

News.individual.net :) ? My Savage arrived this morning :D

Reply to
DanTXD

In work so using the isp server. I did get my login details in the mail tho so i'll be setting up the home pc to use it tonight

Reply to
Chet

I did an i am :D

Reply to
Chet

no it was fitted to a car in the correct way, by a qualified mechanic, in a garage of some repeut, and failed by an MOT test station for having excessive play, returned to ford for a warranty report, not found to be at fault, replaced, and letters sent to the people who were in charge (amongst others) you seem to be an iteligent person, perhaps you can tell me how an item that is fitted to a car, without being modified in any way shape or form, fails after just 4 months and 1955 miles if i hit a kerb and ruined it then thats fine, if i were trying to fraudulently try to get my money back (plus the cost of the tracking the vehicle being off the road for 2 weeks, my time and effort, etc) then i wouldn't be making a fuss but by your previous comments regarding straight forward and simple matters, it seems that you may have some difficulty in understanding that a suspension ball joint shouldn't fail in such a short time

of course, if you feel that i'm not explaining things to you correctly then please tell me

Reply to
dojj