help!

1990 plymouth sundance 2.5L

there's a little circular thing in my air-filter compartment, lying flat, about 1" diameter, aluminum......any idea what this is? Its connected to a little tube at the bottom....but this tube is about 1" long, connected to a L-junction, and ends there.... it isn't connected anywhere

did I accidentally disconnect something vital while trying to clean my air filter compartment? any help is appreciated

-sachin

Reply to
sachin