Help - 89 Daytona ES error code 15

Hello, can someone tell me where to find the vechile speed sensor ? It's a

89 Daytona ES 2.5 turbo, loaded with A/C. Can I use the sensor from a 89 Daytona non turbo, same motor size but automatic instead of standard. Thanks
Reply to
pcfreak

Remove the air cleaner/airbox assembly. Reach straight down. The VSS is on top of the RH transaxle extension housing. It's secured by one hex bolt.

Usually, but best to get a new sensor.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern