HELP: Water Pump Replacement on '95 Cirrus w/ 2.5L V6 ...

All, I am replacing the water pump on my brother's '95 Cirrus with the 2.5L V6. The upper left timing belt cover (firewall side) cannot be removed without first removing the power steering pump bracket. I have removed the power steering pump from the bracket, but I cannot identify a good way to access the bolts, securing the upper part of the bracket, without removing the intake plenum to get enough room.

Am I missing something simple? Is there a better technique?

TIA, Chris

Reply to
M100C

Just replaced my timing belt this weekend ('97 Cirrus 2.5L). I found I had to remove intake plenum & p.s. pump's bracket. The bracket's bolts near firewall were #!?> All,

Reply to
Icky