highway vibration

My 94' Chrysler LHS vibrates when at 60-70 mph. It comes from the front end. The tire pressure is ok, does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to
<cjminlv

Out of balance tire and a mired of possible suspension parts warn out.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Most likely your tires need to be balanced or replaced, but it could be front suspension parts that need replacement as well. If you replace the tires, make sure you get the vehicle aligned as well.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

To prove/disprove tires, rotate tires - front to back, back to front (cross backs to front if you want). If problem changes/moves, you know it's the tires.

Also, consider the possibility of brake rotors - they don't always just cause shaking on braking only - it doesn't take much at all to make an LH car shake. Basically tires, suspension, and brakes have to be close to perfect for a smooth ride. The three (tires, suspension, brakes) interact.

Bill Putney