How do you fix the rear windshield wiper, it turns itself on and off.

98 Dodge Caravan - Sport

Rear Wiper will turn itself on and off. All the buttons are off.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Richardjoe

I had a problem with the interval wiper control on my Shadow. The interval would wipe on the shortest interval when the switch was off. Otherwise it worked fine. I tried everything and finally just removed the fuse for three minutes and replaced it and the problem stopped and everything has been fine for years.

Just a thought,

Mark

Richardjoe wrote:

Reply to