how to drain antifreeze 99 ply breeze?

i can't find the drain plug,is there one?
thanks john

Thanks for the advise, i guess thats the only way, just that its a lot of work. Looks like the fan assembly needs to be removed, its in pretty tight quaters. How much did they save by not putting a drain plug.

fluid
JohnC wrote:

This link claims there is a drain on the bottom of the radiator. Might be worth another look.
http://www.2carpros.com/makes/plymouth/breeze.htm
I don't know about the Breeze, but my Chrysler's rad drain plug is not on the bottom. It's on the back side, near the lower end of one of the tanks. Its plastic, painted black, the same as the rad, and very hard to spot. It also does not have any visible drain hole, as when you open it, the fluid drains thru a built in hose, thru a hole in the lower support and frame. It also is not an unscrew type - it is a twist and turn type, very trick to figure out if you have never seen one before, and very easy to break. Just be warned

the
engine.
overheating.
radiator
not
Thanks, I'll take another look.

you
the
ethylene
Thanks for the very nice link, it mentions a '97 breeze. I posted question to them.

the
engine.
overheating.
radiator
not
yes there is but it's the kind of engineering piecethat will break easy disconnect the lower hose so you don't have to buy a new raditor but if you must right lower corner tank