How to reset the circuit?

Not sure if it is an issue of resetting (I am regarding it as a computer).

The 1996 T&C van flashes fast when the engine is still cold. I said this because the cold weather here is making it worse and obvious. It goes back to "normal" after around 10 minutes of driving while the engine is warm. All the interior light flashes like the door is opened. It even lights up by itself in the garage at the middle of night .

This similar problem was noticed before after the battery changed or left at dealer for extended time for service. But it all went back to normal after a while.

Wondering if I need to "reset" anything? Or do I need to replace the automatic control IC which is handling the interior lights on/off?

Anybody here experienced same problem?

Thanks for any info.

Reply to
Harry

Start with the simple stuff. See if one of the door jamb switches is flaky by testing with your finger.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Reply to