I am astonished...

do what rec.guns and other groups do- start a moderated group- and all the political BS that DeserTBob spews is simply filtered out

Reply to
elkhound68

Bill Putney is a long-standing contributor to this group, we all know who he is and he's no "nutjob." As for the rest of you.... never heard of ya, and since you all arrived "together" the conclusion is obvious.

Reply to
Steve

Whatever. We didn't arrive "together." You also do not know how to read or investigate an article header. "Noodles" tailed me in here after I forgot to 'nym shift to a user name he didn't know. Once he used Google's Usenet search engine to "troll" me, he showed up in here and the trouble started. If you only took a second to look at "Noodles'" article headers, you'd see all his posts eminate from epix.net of Dallas, PA...right next door to his home town of Drums, PA.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

oh Boob, Boob, Boob...no one believes your pathetic lies...you were outed as a troll, now suck it up, and go hide in the catecombs of Usenet, you liberal scumbag...

stop posing as someone who knows mechanics...

Reply to
duty-honor-country

snip>

oh Boob, Boob, Boob...no one believes your pathetic lies...you were outed as a troll, now suck it up, and go hide in the catecombs of Usenet, you liberal scumbag...

stop posing as someone who knows mechanics...

Very well, then, answer me this, do rear diff. drive vehicles have a vent on the rear pig, or is it even needed?

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Yes, and yes.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

all the cars I've worked on have a vent- otherwise you'll be pushing oil past the outer axle seals, or front pinion seal/cover gasket

trannies have a vent too

hells bells, so do engines

so what's your point ?

Reply to
duty-honor-country

DeserTBob has practically paralyzed the 8-track group with political nonsense- what could the Dems ever do for him ?? send him his disability check a week early ?

some life that guy has- take a look for yourself- he's a walking CNN polly-parrot

you'll also notice BICYCLE under a fake username, putting down someone else's ebay name and neighborhood- due to his own jealousies...

perfect case for moderated newsgroups !

Reply to
duty-honor-country

Mathematically, that's a tricky one... ;-)

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Gosh, I didn't know you were a "nutjob".

DeserTBob says so, so it must be true... :-)

Interesting terminology...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

DeserTBob, aka DOUCHEBOB, couldn't describe his own bowel movement accurately...

Reply to
duty-honor-country

I have got a question for you guys. Here lately I've been hearing the term "nutswinger" between trolls, stalkers, folks like that. What's that mean?

Reply to
Joe