In reference to TCM's

In reference to TCM's, Chrysler has used several different part numbers. Is the only difference the shift points? We are building a 94 Shadow for Pinks with a 3.8L in it. We plan to go with an automatic with autoshick. Will a TCM w/autostick from an Intrepid work or should we get one from a Stratus? The Stratus's used the A604.

Thanks, Ray

Reply to
Ray S

use the one that came with the 3.8 i hope u have it since you needed the wiring too

Ray S wrote:

Reply to
philthy