Intrepid '99 New Cooper CS4 Tires Installed

I just purchased four new Cooper CS4 tires for my '99 Intrepid ES (16" wheels). So far the tires seem to handle well and I'm happy. I noticed right off the bat that the car is now easier to maneuver at slow speeds (e.g. in parking lots).

While the original Goodyear Eagle GA tires they replaced have performed well (hey I got almost 66,000 miles out of them), I thought it was time to try something else. Thanks Bill for the recommendation.

Total Price: $106 each out the door, plus the state was having a sales tax holiday. :)

Reply to
Greg Houston

Well, you're welcome, Greg. Coincidentally it was someone on this ng that recommended the SLE's (the predecessor to the CS4) to me approx. 6 years ago. You did well on the cost, especially with the tax break!

Bill Putney