Jeep Car Key

Hi, My friend This about 4 week That Jeep car In Park not work in my AD100 I helpless Plz do help me to find the problem of this car. Plz see the attchmet photo of dash Bord of this car Jeep Cherokee grand 2001

I am sure u want to know that happen.

1-As owner told me that this car on High engine got hot.he check the FAN was not work what he did,he make direct conect wirining to from Battry to FAN and FAN work until he arrived to City.

after that our techain try to FIX the problem FAN . while working and play to FIX.after that He said now OK.onwer of car try to start this and he car did not work until now.

1-All conect being check ok 2-All Fuses being check that OK. 3-In Iraq we do not that Dealer or that proffsional techian.to know IF that key or any thing is ctreat problem.

4-Plz I seek for your help ,I am sure u must have good info or I am sure you peoples know to U work with Jeep cheerokee. I very sorry but only u we have now can help us?How can I know if the key is OK

Thnks

Reply to
ssalih2000

Okay, I'll bite. From what I gather, your engine fan wasn't running, so you jumped it with a direct-connect from the battery to get it working. Fan relay or it's associated wiring gone, or the coolant temp. sensor [which triggers the fan relay] has gone, since you seem to state the fuses are okay.

That has nothing to do with the ignition key.

If the key won't start the car, that is entirely a separate issue. Possible bad ignition lock cylinder, someone crossed a wire somewhere so the voltage wouldn't send to the starter, or any other irritating possibilities.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03