lights on the dash

Hello, I have a 98 grand Caravan, Recently the Dashboard lights stayed on after the key was removed...oil, abs,... I had to jump the battery to get it going. That stopped but now all the lights for the AC button and the Rear Defogger Blink when I start and stay blinking for about 15 minutes then shutoff. Anyone have any experience like this? Thanx for any help.

Reply to
Brendan