Looking for 91 lebaron headlight control module

The lights only work sporadically (have to continually push on the dash), and the dealer told me the headlight control module is the problem but it's out of stock. I haven't been able to find a salvage yard that has any clue what the part even is (and I don't really know, either). Any suggestions?

Reply to
muwarriorsfan

Did the dealer say it's out of stock or it's unavailable? Two different things there. If it's available but just will take a couple weeks to order, get the new part from the dealer, chances are that the old ones in wrecking yards are shot, too.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt