New Forum For Chrysler Mini-Van Owners

I ride a motorcycle for performance. Almost all cars are slugs compared to even my touring bike. Include the liter+ sport bikes and ALL cars are slugs.

Get off your high horse and realize that your opinions are simply opinions, not statements of right or wrong fact.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Perhaps, I date myself by saying that I'm not proud, or tired, but...

Arlo Guthrie, Is that you? (ya gotta sing out if you want to stop war and stuff... here it comes around on the guitar now...)

Oppie (who can do all 20 minutes from memory)

Reply to
Oppie

No, you are touching a nerve because of your choice of wording and the derogatory manner in which you post. Rather than initially stating that you don't like minivans you called those who have them "losers" and contining with drivel trying to prove your choice superior.

and continued:

But the way you continue to post proves to us that you probably are. As you don't like minivans and won't drive one, you had no business posting in this topic in the first place - other than to cause problems. As you did post in the way that you did has given us the attitude that we presently have toward you. Don't blame us for giving you the label you worked so hard to create for yourself.

and finished with:

Of course we can, but what is the point in talking to an opinionated brick wall?

Reply to
RPhillips47

My '92 T&C and present '96 T&C LXi have done MANY jobs very, very well, including:

'92 - Pulling a fully loaded Coleman camping trailer (including wood), 2 adults and 2 kids, 2 adult bikes and 2 kids bikes and remaining camping supplies to Yosemite and back in '92 and Yellowstone and back in '95 from Southern California.

'96 - Pulling a fully loaded Coleman Chesapeake camping trailer, 2 adults and 2 larger kids, 4 adult bikes and remaining camping supplies to and from Yosemite in '96 and '98 as well as an 11 foot U-Haul trailer (overloaded and overweight with my uncles belongings) from Dayton, OH to Southern California in '99 as well as many, many trips around SoCal loaded with kids since new.

and finished:

And you can see around his larger, full-size, "made especially for him" pick-up truck??????

Reply to
RPhillips47

Wrong. A minivan does one job exceedingly well ... hauling 7 people and their luggage (assuming a Grand version) in good comfort and with decent economy. Not many other vehicles can do that. They are also very comfortable to drive on long trips, much more so than most large sedans due to the more upright seating position, and the visibility out of them is good. Not as good as my 4x4 Chevy, but better than any car.

I respect your desire not to own one and Mopar Man's as well, but it is simply idiotic to demean those who have a need that the minivan fulfills extremely well, which is what Mopar Man was doing.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Fresh out of college I was determined to get a Jeep GC. I drove it offroad and played in the snow and shuttled children pulled boats etc. 5 years later its see ya baby to the heep! SUV's blow! Think, mass and truck-like frame. There is no comparison to the benefits a good minivan provides our growing family. Our TandC is soooo comfy on the long trips and practical. Every car on the road should have auto doors and hatch. I could give a crap about cool - except that at least I drive the coolest MV out of all of them.

Reply to
WantTito

They make them on a printer in the dealership I bet. It's fun to show them off to your yawning friends.

This thread should die soon I hope. Let's refocus our energies towards helping and conversing with fellow chrysler owners. The cuts and flames help noone.

Ric

Reply to
Ric

Uh, Ric, check your dates next time before you post. You are replying to a fairly hold message and this thread had been pretty well dead until your post.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting