new mini Questions???

seems like all you guys here drive older Bmc Minis? i am a Mini technician (new BMW minis) in NY and i just wanted to let people know that i can answer
alot of questions on these cars. i just joined the site and already have asked two questions, one about a ford taurus and one about my jeep, so i figured i should give a little back by answering some other peoples questions.
Then you'll probably find a more responsive audience over on "alt.autos.newmini" instead!
Taffy
Then you'll probably find a more responsive audience in the morgue!
Taffy
bbeyer wrote:

OK.....why is it that the newer mini's seem to have rougher starts, this time of year? They start great all summer long, when the weather changes, they usually need 2 tries to start up.
Madmax wrote:

what year is your car? we've had big problems with this, and its just due to software. there are improvements in the new programming software for the Dme and as long as you still have a warranty, just bring it to the dealer and they will reprogram it. all the dealers know about this, so just tell your service advisor you have hard starting in cold weather and they will know just what to do.

This is a Classic Mini Group, please refer your Q & A's to the relevant group
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0 wrote:

This IS the correct newsgroup.

what part of your dumb skull dont you understand, there is a newsgroup for Bini's, and this isnt it!
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0 wrote:>>>

What part of the English language don't YOU understand idiot. Alt.autos.mini.....if the car is called a mini, its a mini. I did a search for Bini, and there is no such group,,,,I also discovered that there is no such car. So obviously you are the dumb skull.

Go and masterbate at alt.autos.new-mini you retard paedophile, mother sucking afterbirth, kinda person that watches Deal or No deal re-runs! NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN POOR WHITE TRASH!!
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+ wrote:

Dude...your vocabulary is very limited YOU have a pea brain and no dick.

Better than having a Pea dick and no brain! hahahaha

So you are admitting that you have no dick....thank God, the world is safe from any of your retarded offspring.

So Madmax is admitting to having no dick, thank the devil, the world is safe from any of his retarded offspring
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+ Real Barspeed wrote:

Your interpretation of the written word, is a little off. Either that or you are so immature that you need to copy insults that are directed at you and turn them around. You have the "I know you are ,but what am I" kid of childish lack of maturity and intelligence. You fit in perfectly with the common (old)mini enthusiast. Dull and without a life.
"Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+ Real Barspeed" < snipped-for-privacy@Realmail.com Real Barspeed> wrote in message >>

My interpretation of the written word, is a little off. Either that or I sm so immature that I need to copy insults that are directed at me and turn them around. I have the "I know you are ,but what are you?" kid of childish lack of maturity and intelligence. I fit in perfectly with the common Outing enthusiast. Im Dull and without a life.
Madmax, try chewing a razor blade, I hear the iron content is nutritional ,
Steve.

Steve68s wrote:

I try not to pick up on any of your discusting habits, but thanks anyway.
bbeyer via CarKB.com wrote:

It's a 2002, thanks for the help. I will check with the dealer.

Are you gay, would like to get to know you!