new mini Questions???

seems like all you guys here drive older Bmc Minis? i am a Mini technician (new BMW minis) in NY and i just wanted to let people know that i can answer alot of questions on these cars. i just joined the site and already have asked two questions, one about a ford taurus and one about my jeep, so i figured i should give a little back by answering some other peoples questions.

Reply to
bbeyer

Then you'll probably find a more responsive audience over on "alt.autos.newmini" instead!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Then you'll probably find a more responsive audience in the morgue!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

OK.....why is it that the newer mini's seem to have rougher starts, this time of year? They start great all summer long, when the weather changes, they usually need 2 tries to start up.

Reply to
Madmax

what year is your car? we've had big problems with this, and its just due to software. there are improvements in the new programming software for the Dme and as long as you still have a warranty, just bring it to the dealer and they will reprogram it. all the dealers know about this, so just tell your service advisor you have hard starting in cold weather and they will know just what to do.

Reply to
bbeyer via CarKB.com

Its because the Ass behind the wheel is a 3 year old, and finds is difficult to turn the key!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

This is a Classic Mini Group, please refer your Q & A's to the relevant group

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

It's a 2002, thanks for the help. I will check with the dealer.

Reply to
Madmax

WOW! That is really witty. (not)

Reply to
Madmax

This IS the correct newsgroup.

Reply to
Madmax

what part of your dumb skull dont you understand, there is a newsgroup for Bini's, and this isnt it!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

Madmax, try chewing a razor blade, I hear the iron content is nutritional ,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Not as witty as reporting you to the FBI, where ever you are, they will see that they stop you from copying peoples emails, nice that they have even started a dialogue with me asking me more about you......3 year old!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

Barspeed Beta Version 3.0 wrote:>

You sure have a big mouth, for such a little man. And talk about stupid...I didn't copy ANYONE'S email address, just there newsgroup alias. So go f*ck yourself, as no one else will. FBI my ass....what a child you are.

Reply to
Madmax

I try not to pick up on any of your discusting habits, but thanks anyway.

Reply to
Madmax

Barspeed Beta Version 3.0 wrote:>>>

What part of the English language don't YOU understand idiot. Alt.autos.mini.....if the car is called a mini, its a mini. I did a search for Bini, and there is no such group,,,,I also discovered that there is no such car. So obviously you are the dumb skull.

Reply to
Madmax

"Madmax" wrote in message news:cuWSg.11251$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net...

Go and masterbate at alt.autos.new-mini you retard paedophile, mother sucking afterbirth, kinda person that watches Deal or No deal re-runs! NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN NO BRAIN POOR WHITE TRASH!!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+

I thought you were the three year old? Nice that you admitted it, forwarded that on to Howard Topkinson based at the Washington HQ, Internet Fraud is his specialty, copying newsgroup alias's is tantermount to identity theft which in the US is a federal crime against the individual and punishable with a prison term of upto 15 years dependant on severity. As no one would be stupid to copy your newsgroup alias, all of your postings, sourced by accessing your posting habits using Google Groups, have all been used to create a dosier, including times and dates, provocation, threats, use of foul language, contravening Usenet guidelines, and all together a public nuisance, i only hope, myself and the people that have helped me to prepare the dosier will all get an expenses paid trip to the USA to give evidence in court so we can watch your sorry "ASS" get sent down for a couple of years, I dont think your local state prison yet allows internet access.....

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+

Dude...your vocabulary is very limited YOU have a pea brain and no dick.

Reply to
madmax

Guess again idiot. Get a life bitch!

Reply to