Ordered my 300c SRT8 on 8/3/05 and as of today, no car yet!

The dealer said my 300c SRT8 would be ready in about a month or two, but due to the limited numbers being built it could be more... Has anyone had a similar problem with any other makes or models?

Reply to
CSRT8ter

I just saw one Charger SRT8 at a local showroom. It has been there for a little over a month. I haven't been able to locate the same for the 300.

Good luck when you get it and have fun :-)

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike