Over heating

I would suggest checking the fans to ensure that they are coming on as expected. I would also suggest checking the coolant reservoir to make sure that it is staying topped off. It isn't, there could be a crack or other leak. I have had two of these go back on our Chrysler Cirrus.
Finally, the radiator could be clogged. A cooling system flush may correct this if it is the problem.
-Kirk M
Reply to
greybuck

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last posted in

    Chrysler Cars