Platic gears

I have a '91 LeBaron GTC conv and the rear windows don't work, I took them out and the motors are ok but the platic gear on one of them is shot, The dealer wants $175.00 for the whole motor but I only need the gear, I've searched all over the place and can only find gears that fit alot of cars but not the LeBaron GTC any help? TIA

Reply to
tom davin

Well, Ebay item 2462494740 looks promising, or hit

(searchable used auto parts nationwide).

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern