Pontiac Montana suspension

What can be done to get the original smooth ride back into the suspension on a five year old Pontiac Montana?

Reply to
klberry

Take it out on a barge and dump it in the ocean.

It will have a nice smooth ride to the bottom.

Reply to
MoPar Man

Asking in a Pontiac group might be a good start.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Trade it in on a Chrysler.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Hate to say it fellas, but my mom traded her 99 Town and Country for 2004 Montana. She likes it a lot better and so do I. Now I haven't seen a T&C in the last few years, but I was impressed with the Pontiac over the 99. Interior especially, layed out much better. Drives and rides better too I think.

Reply to
b.clausen

Well, when I traded in my '99 Dell for an '04 Gateway, there was a world of difference! Must be the brand...

Reply to
Scott Ehardt

Reply to
jdoe