Possible electrical problem

Lately my 1999 Caravan 3.0L (130k kms) has had the left hand turn signal stick in the on position (have to move the turn signal lever several times to unstick), the electric door locks occasionaly quit working (have to jiggle them several times to get them back in action) and I hear a "clicking" noise coming from the dash for a couple times every other day.

Sounds electrical to me but any ideas?

thanks.

Reply to
bobjones1000