pt cruiser startup Idling

Hi, Once and for all I need to clear up whether... On startup is it necessary to idle my 2006 PT Cruiser?

400000 miles on the odometer I live and drive in Ontario Canada.

If yes then for how long? Cause some say you must others say you mustn't? Some say only during very cold weather. Thanks in advance Ravina

Reply to
ravina via CarKB.com

If you have 400,000 miles on the car, it is time to *RETIRE* it. How could you possibly put that many miles on the car in 2 years?

Honu

Reply to
Hertz_Donut